Monday, June 14, 2010

Zaxby's--Morristown

Plunging to a new level of pedestrian!     

Ordered THE ZENSATION®............sorry but it didn't even tickle my taste buds.  The description from the web site....Chicken Fingerz with mixed greens, red cabbage, carrots and crispy wonton strips, topped with Asian slaw and drizzled with a honey sesame glaze. Served with Citrus Vinaigrette and a tasty veggie egg roll.  That sounds sooooo good!

I didn't get that.....I got spit out factory salad greens.....clumps of Asian slaw, too many carrots for consumption, soggy wontons, honey sesame glaze that was ALL sesame oil and the citrus vinaigrette that was...the only word I can think of was "icky".    Tasty veggie egg roll was only in their dreams.   Just remember at  Zaxby...tasty equates to mediorce.  

I just remembered why I don't do fast food....it was expensive and I recall dining in "cloth" napkin restaurants for just a few pennies more.   Never again....will I darken their door.  

Celebrity endorsements only go to prove that they will say anything as a media whore.   They are PAID to read scripts.  



Zaxby's on Urbanspoon






No comments: