Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tangelo's Grille--Gulfport

This was my first time visit to Tangelo's in Gulfport.  From what I have heard, this is their new location, heavy in a Bohemian overtone.  

I must confess...I was in search of for a WiFi connection so I walked in and was seated immediately.  Nice surrounding.  

Bright and Cheery Interior.  

My server appeared and offered some of their Draft Specials...after all, it is Florida and 83F outside.  I left Tennessee at 55F so the difference was wonderful. 

One of the first things that caught me eye was The Pumpkin Fritters with a Carib dipping sauce.  I love this place already!  

Spicy and SO Jamaican in flavor...YUM!
I finished all my fritters and draft while enjoying the internet.  On to the main lunch special featured today....Mojo Chicken Breast @  $6.50.  It was a marinated grilled chicken breast with  garlic mayo, Swiss cheese & sliced cherry peppers.   Good sandwich for sure.    I would return on my next visit to Gulfport.      




Colorful....and very friendly place to enjoy. 


Tangelo's Grille on Urbanspoon