Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dead End BBQ--Knoxville



The Marquee says it all....The Search is OVER!    Finally made it to a place I have wanted to visit for a long time.  Stopped in for lunch at Dead End BBQ.  It was close to 130PM and the place was still hoppin'!  The entire restaurant was not what I was expecting...this place is is classy in an "Buckhead Atlanta" style.  Clean, sharp design.   But on to the BBQ.  

Immediately seated and was presented with the extensive menu featuring Speciality Sandwiches, BBQ plates and very interesting appetizers.  My server, suggested many things...but I wanted her to surprise me.  Very quick service and she brought the Wednesday daily lunch sandwich, Philly Cheese pulled pork with the Mac and Pimento cheese.  Loved the sandwich...and I could have eaten another one!  


LOVED THIS SANDWICH WITH MAC & CHEESE!

I will be back......with all my foodie friends!   
Next time will be enjoying a beer too.  



Dead End BBQ on Urbanspoon